I graduated in 2017 with a B.S. in Electrical and Computer Engineering from Seattle University. My previous work experience has been in the aerospace industry as an embedded software engineer.
The area that fascinates me the most is the integration of hardware and software. I'm especially interested in projects that involve software interacting with the physical world, such as in embedded devices and the internet of things.
That being said, I enjoy all things related to software and tech, and I have a passion for learning new things. Currently, I am teaching myself web development.
Besides programming, I like creative writing, photography, wandering around parks, and reading fiction books.
- Working on a computer vision program written using C++ and Qt and several embedded software projects involving signal processing
- Worked at a start-up centered on food preservation using supercooling technology with electromagnetic fields
- Improved Arduino code used in experiments by refactoring and consolidating the existing code and creating an user interface to allow users to set experimental variables and settings
- Performed regression and unit tests for C and C++ software for various platforms
- Initiated development on the next generation of a proximity sensor using a new ARM microcontroller
- Modified embedded software in C to configure the microcontroller for signal processing
Questions? Want to get in touch? The best way to reach me is via e-mail at email@example.com.